Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Easy

This summer I've been interning with one of my favorite shops Preservation and it's been the best. It's a vintage + modern lifestyle shop with allll the cool brands. I definitely recommend checking them out, especially if you're into vintage! The only negative is it's a little hard to control my purchasing around so many great clothes :/ This jumpsuit is one of the many pieces we currently have that I am OBSESSED with. First of all, nothing is easier than throwing on a jumpsuit, and second of all nothing is cooler than this. Anything Faithfull is going to be good.

ALSO, I got some new sunnies from Polette Eyewear that are part of their California collection and I'm obsessed with them as well! I went with the gold frames since I didn't have anything like that yet and I'm so happy I did. It's such a summery frame. You'll probably be seeing these in many more posts to come.








What I'm Wearing:
Jumpsuit: Faithful The Brand (exact)
Shoes: Vans (similar)
Sunnies: Polette Eyewear (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment